Tuesday 26 July 2011

Another Great Blog

I'm cheating on my blog posts but every time I get a little time to do something and think I might haul out the jewelry makings, somebody calls for a load of ice.
So another quickie:
Check out Kelsi's Closet Jewelbox Design Journal and sign up for her newsletters...I love her Toolbox Tuesdays and bought a couple of Tronex, one plier and one cutter, on her recommendation. They are totally fantastic and now I want more. It's funny, though, the cutters are so sweet that I "save" them and won't use them unless I'm cutting silver wire. For copper and beading wire, I use the old cheap cutters so the Tronex ones won't get dull.
Anyway, great blog and Kelsi is looking for artists to showcase, so sign up and get yourself a little exposure and some great (and honest) review on tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment