Saturday 11 December 2010

Things That Have Really Impressed Me This Year, Saturday Dec. 11

Epicure.
What wonderful products!  I got their herbed garlic sea salt and their red garlic sansel (no salt condiment) and will have garlic breath forevermore.  I make my own gluten free bread in a breadmaker and any of you fellow celiacs will know it's just not as good as the other stuff.  BUT, now I'm adding a tablespoon of the Epicure herb and garlic mix (sense a theme here?) and some crumbled old cheddar and it's the best bread I've ever tasted, toasted or plain.
I got their coated grill pan, a square frying pan with raised grills and not only does it cook perfect hamburgers and chicken breasts, it practically rinses off afterwards.  Hmmn, let me see, what else did I get?  Haven't had time to try everything yet but I think tonight or tomorrow I'm going to make gluten free pizza with herbed crust.  I might just go into garlic withdrawal, but I'm thinking of trying their pesto herb mix for the crust.
I seriously like this stuff, enough that it comprised the bulk of my Christmas presents to my parents and my son, so that should tell you how much it impresses me.

No comments:

Post a Comment